Tuesday, August 19, 2008

studio cam...


Today was my first day back in the studio; I had a good time.

Kenobi and I started with a high fiber breakfast.

Before I begun any actual work I thought it would be a good idea to show off my mad nunchucking skills.



there is a good chance I may have broken 3 of my knuckles. I became bored with the chucks and moved on to more advanced weaponry.



I know what I'll be bringing to the airport!
soon after my ninja spinner blade cut a hole in my spandex and decided I should start some actual studio work...


I attempted to preach the joys of the creative process to kenobi...she seemed to take to it pretty well.


after a few hours I got a bit jittery and decided that sculpting is for losers and I'd rather go read a book, so I did.

by and large, it was a pretty productive morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're so fucking ugly.