Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Semi- Charmed- Sex and Candy

Last night I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning reading Sandra Cisneros poetry in between segments of VH1's I Love the 90's best 100 songs of the 90's count down. I am not sure if it was the musings of Cisneros or the melodic garage grunge mixes but I started to take some notes. This is a complete (well almost) record of last night...

In the spirit of Jay and Silent Bob: 90's Chicks I'd go gay for...

10) Joan Osborne: bring God to the masses...literally, before the U2charist I heard this song played in church and kicked my promise ring to the curb.

9) Sarah Mclachlan:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


8) En Vogue, Destiny's Child, The Spice Girls and TLC: all at once.

7) Missy Elliot: That one song was dope...and I liked her chubby.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


6) Lauren Hill: maybe I'd have a shot if I told her I was a Jew.

5) Fiona Apple: Yeah, she could have her way with me.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


4) Alanis Morissette: yes.

3) Dolores O'Riordan: Foreign. Skinny, but I bet she could throw back a few. And we know what her name rhymes with.

2) Lisa Loeb: almost my number one, she is the catalyst for this countdown. Because lets face it she is just so damn cute.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


1) Kim Deal: Would gladly be a "breeder" of her spawn...oh! oh! ah! yes.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The following is a list of people who make me want to revoke all things sexual ever...ehhh.

Céline Dion, Lenny Kravitz, Cher (all ages), Bono, Rob Thomas, and all the members of the Goo Goo Dolls.

Luckily for me there will always be these people who emanate sexiness who make up for the previous list...

Barenaked Ladies: why isn't every person a chubby white guy who can sing? I may or may not be in a BNL music video. Just throwing it out there.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Digital Underground: enough said.

The Presidents of the United States of America: coming out with a new CD soon....VICTORY. (not the name of the cd I am just that happy)

House of Pain: BAD ASS IRISH (sort of) RAPPERS. I think Color Me Badd said it best...

BECK: I don't know anyone who would be opposed to a sexual experience with Beck.

Snoop Dog: why isn't every person Snoop Dog?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Thank you for your time.

2 comments:

Libby said...

Happy happy day. This post was happy. Several things: I am listening to Lisa Loeb at this very moment, which is weird. She is very cute.

Um, I took a picture of Molly today just for you. You will see it soon. It has nothing to do with this post though.

Uh, I miss you.

lauren mcconnablah said...

i finally got to your blog.

points to you for reading cisneros. her work moves me.