I don't know either. Interesting.
I love your hair.
ubiquitous
ubiquitous?The subject matter? The work? Or am I just always on your mind...
One of those stories that defied the flannelgraph. I remember you mentioned the pillar of salt in the piece I listened to. Do you see it as a breaking point of your faith?
Kate,No that story wasn't a breaking point for me ... it just further complicated things.
Anselm Kiefer, Lot's Wife. http://www.clevelandart.org/exhibcef/consexhib/illusmag/KIEFER_1.jpg
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I don't know either. Interesting.
I love your hair.
ubiquitous
ubiquitous?
The subject matter? The work? Or am I just always on your mind...
One of those stories that defied the flannelgraph. I remember you mentioned the pillar of salt in the piece I listened to. Do you see it as a breaking point of your faith?
Kate,
No that story wasn't a breaking point for me ... it just further complicated things.
Anselm Kiefer, Lot's Wife.
http://www.clevelandart.org/exhibcef/consexhib/illusmag/KIEFER_1.jpg
Post a Comment