Tuesday, August 25, 2009

new pad pt.1

New studio....

...it's rather epic.





A new project, based off of one of Ben's paintings....





These babies will go in an on-campus show on the 2nd, along with a video titled "drink" and a mini Fear Out Front performance.


here is the show card...


I will post a more elaborate blog soon; most likely tonight because god knows I cannot sleep in my haunted house...more on that later.

I am hungry.

2 comments:

Libby said...

Epic is an understatement! All that space is yours? That's awesome. I've been looking at studio apartments that are smaller than that...

New work looks good, they really get your plugged in right away, don't they. I'm glad to see the energy dome happy on a shelf. Use it often.

Look out the windows periodically and watch the leaves. Think of me. I am thinking of you.

amba said...

Jamie cake,
Wow! your studio is Hugh-Mung-Guss.
Nice. More room for more Jamie art!

And, you are already doing a show?!?
You just got there, no?
Wow.
Are the other artists the peers that you will be working with closely?
I think I should call you.

x